Meeting of the Joint Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee (HOSC) 4 April 2017 - Meeting Documents
The meeting documents have now been published on the Norfolk County Council website.
This is a very long document and also contains issues that the Joint Committee are considering other than the ME & CFS Service.
A list is below of the individual documents relating to the ME & CFS Service.
01. Public Participation Session - At the January 2017 Joint HOSC meeting, with the permission of the Chairman, Barbara Robinson, a member of the Patient / Carer Group spoke about the ME & CFS Service.
02. Update on the ME & CFS Service by Gt Yarmouth & Waveney CCG at the January 2017 Joint HOSC meeting
03. Suggested Approach from the Joint HOSC regarding the ME & CFS Service - March 2017
04. Timeline of submissions to the Joint HOSC regarding the ME & CFS Service between 2008 and 2017
05. Briefing from Gt Yarmouth & Waveney CCG - March 2017
06. Feasibility Assessment of Implementation of a Consultant Led ME & CFS Service in Norfolk & Suffolk - November 2016
07. Summary of Patient Change Audits 2012 -2016
08. Patient Change Audit - January 2016
09. Children's Survey - December 2013
10. Briefing from ECCH - Provider of the ME & CFS Service - March 2017
11. Complaints about the ME & CFS Service 2014 -2017
12. ECCH Patient Survey January 2014
13. Report of Patient Experience from the Patient / Carer Group - March 2017
14. All the Meeting Papers for the 4 April 2017 Joint HOSC
A representative from the Patient / Carer Group will be attending the meeting. A presentation will be given at the discretion of the Chair of the Joint Committee.
Suffolk Commissioning are leading the service development process and will also be attending the meeting.